1. Everything is perspective.
2. When in doubt, trust your instincts.
3. Don't waste time with someone who does not love you.
4. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. Everyone has an opinion, you don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. When someone shows you who they are, believe them.
8. It is NOT your job to FIX or SAVE anyone, we all have our own journey. Pray for them and let God.
9. Always have a cushion. Have an account that you don't touch and let it grow. Just having that security makes life easier.
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
11. Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
12. Pay attention to your health. Eat right and move your body.
13. Be uniquely you. Discover and embrace who you are and do you...Boo.
14. When comparing yourself to others, the grass is NOT always greener on the other side. Every one has issues, It's all about how you handle them.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. Take a moment to breathe and regroup.
16. Be still. Take time to be quiet and reconnect spiritually on a regular basis.
17. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
18. Whatever doesn’t kill you really does make you stronger.
19. Don't let your past ruin your future. You have a choice... forgive and choose to let it go.
20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an answer.
21. Beware of energy vampires. They will drain the life out of you if you let them.
22. Over prepare, then go with the flow.
23. Invite friends over for brunch, dinner, a movie or a game night. Stay intouch and engaged.
24. Live in your home. Make it a beautiful refuge.
25. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
26. It's one thing to be lonely, (we've all been there). But it's another thing to be desperate with blinders on. Be very careful who you let in your life.
27. Let Go and keep moving forward.
28. Forgive everyone everything.
29. Don't let others define you. What other people think of you is none of your business.
30. Time heals everything. Give it time.
31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
32. Don’t take yourself so seriously. Learn to laugh at yourself.
33. Believe in miracles.
34. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn’t do.
35. Don’t audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
36. Growing old beats the alternative — dying young.
37. Your children only get one childhood.
38. All that truly matters in the end is that you gave love.
39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d grab ours back.
41. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
42. Don't give up... The best is yet to come.
43. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
45. Life isn’t always tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift.”
46. Only really screwed up people set out to make you feel bad. It's them NOT you.
47. Yoga is life changing. Incorporate yoga at least once a week. Get a dvd or take a class, your body will thank you as you age. It's never to late to start.
48. Offer kind words to others, especially those that need it.
49. Be empathetic
50. LIVE WELL! Living well does not mean you have to be rich or make lot's of money. Living well means make the best of what you have, be happy and take care of you.
What are your lessons learned?